Correction Process for Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Records
Now Telangana farmers can easily make corrections on their Land records through the Maa Bhoomi portal. This article provides the process to make corrections for Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Records
The farmers and Pattadar can ensure the market value of their lands and plots by the Maa Bhoomi website and the details land site will be merged with the Maa Bhoomi website as well as made available for the public. The revenue department of the Government of Telangana is classifying all the land records district and village wise. The Pahani of the entire state will accessible online for download.
Who Controls Digitization of Telangana Land records
The Chief Commissioner of Land Records (CCLA), Telangana will control by the digitization of land records; the details include survey number, tax, owner name, the extent of land, as well as nature of the land and crop, etc
Almost 30 services are available to the property owners through online. Individuals can also file complaints if they found any errors in their data, the CCLA will administrate the status of complaints and find the solutions
There might be many errors in your land data as well as information while entering lakhs of data like survey numbers, pattadar passbook number, Pattadar names on the portal.
The farmers should apply for the corrections of mistakes through Mee Seva centers or at the MRO office / Tahsildar, all the corrections will be done within 45 days after submission of application
How To Make Corrections in TS Land Records Through Maa Bhoomi Portal:
Here is the step by step process to make corrections for maa Bhoomi Telangana land records through Maa Bhoomi portal
- Go to the Official website or click here http://mabhoomi.telangana.gov.in
- Go to the Complaints Section as well as Click on “Registration of Complaints”
- Fill up the details like District Name, Name of the Zone, Type of Complaint, Village Name, and Name of the Complaint, Details to Change so on…
- And enter your details also click on “Get Details”
- After clicking on “Get Details” button if your data available in WebLand all the details will be displayed or else the blank screen will be displayed
Fill All Telangana Maa Bhoomi Land Record Details
- Conversely, in the same complaint section, you can also know the status of the complaint by clicking on “Compliant status”
- Select your district as well as enter your complaint Number
- And click on “Click Button”
- That’s it!! The complaint details will display on the screen
Stay tuned to get more interesting information about Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Records as well as the Maa Bhoomi website.